01 January 2015

Welcome to Dynamics AX Hints!

Hello,

My name is Oleg Abapolov. I have been working with Dynamics AX since 2005, but I still find something new, undocumented or unknown. I decided to write a blog about such interesting findings.

In each post I will describe some problem as well as steps to reproduce it. Hints will help to guess one of possible solutions, which will be hidden under cut. My goal is to stimulate you to think about a solution and if your solution is different from posted, I would kindly ask you to share it.

As today is a special day I want to wish everybody a Happy New Year!
In Dynamics AX world this year is expected to be very interesting, especially with release of next version.
Let's make it more fun and exciting by posting and discussing findings and solutions! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous19/3/15 21:29

    Thank you for sharing and for starting to blog. I hope we can catch-up again soon. Maybe create the next big thing ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kurt, thank you for reading and support. Definitely, I would love to create the next big thing with you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to hear, definitely you should did this before, but it is better late than never!

    ReplyDelete